Friday, October 23, 2015

Project 3 Annotated Bibliography

Now that I've come up with some specific research questions for Project 3, I've looked at some sources to gather the information.  I've complied an annotated bibliography to organize my research, which can be viewed here.

Tfinc. "Citation needed stickers." 2/26/13 via Wikimedia Commons.
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

My sources will probably look different than most people's, because I took information from government resources and legal papers rather than general sources.  Because I'm looking at specifically Tucson, the area is too small and the issue hasn't received enough attention to generate any kind of useful information via general sources.  However, I'm choosing to do this project about Tucson, because I want to know about the water rights and plan for the city that I live in.  I found how to specifically cite government documents from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment