Sunday, October 11, 2015

Draft of Rhetorical Analysis

I've completed the first draft of my rhetorical analysis!  You can view it here.

PublicDomainPictures. "Splashing, Splash, Aqua, Water."
2013 via Pixabay. Public Domain License.

In terms of peer review, I have a couple of requests.  You'll see that there are already comments I've made.  These are annotations that will help my audience (incoming freshman in my field) understand how to write a rhetorical analysis.  So instead of commenting yourself for peer review, please leave your suggestions in a paragraph/list at the end of the document.  This will keep the document from drowning in comments.  Also, don't worry about the incomplete citations, I'm going to get that together as well.

In peer editing, could you focus on:

  • Is there enough analysis and not just summary?
  • Is the topic of each paragraph clear?
  • Are the transitions clear?
  • Does the analysis make sense?
  • Are there any parts that aren't relevant and should be removed?
  • Do the annotations make sense? (you can reply directly to my comments, if you'd like)
  • Anything else that isn't working for the draft and should be revised?

Thanks so much for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment